GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Euro 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro 2016

The only country to exit Europe twice in a week ..............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      The only country to exit Europe twice in a week ..............

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This is a manager with pure passion ........

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.0 KB
ID:	1411128

Comment

Go Wales............

Comment

What a game!

Comment

Go Wales............
                  Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  What a game!

It was brilliant wasn't it!!
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Wales to win
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

We can but dream! Packed a couple of flags in my case and some daffodils

Comment

Italy v Wales for the final ......

Comment

Rooting for Wales xxxxxx

Comment

Italy v Wales for the final ......
                            France v Wales final ....

Come on Wales you can do this .........

Comment

Wales can be so very proud the fans also they were impeccable xxxxx something to be proud of .

Comment

It looked as though there was a great atmosphere; I watched it in Norwegian (which I don't understand) so have limited knowledge of what was happening! Unfortunately we really missed Ramsey, but did fantastically well to get so far. I only hope the Welsh can match the Icelandic in celebrating the team's return home.

Comment

Working...
                                X