GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Euro 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro 2016

I quite fancy Italy too ......

Just see this ......

Euro 2016: Russia given suspended disqualification

Link ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36528403
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And the likelihood of them carrying out their threat? It also doesn't cover outside the stadiums where the worse violence takes place !!!!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        I quite fancy Italy too ......

Just see this ......

Euro 2016: Russia given suspended disqualification

Link ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36528403
        Looks like justice is being done!

Comment

is France under investigation aswell? I have seen quite a few videos of the Frence police being over the top

Comment

Right now it's kicking off.

"f*ck off Russia, we're England & Wales"....

Yep, they've teamed up to get rid of the planned Russian ambush.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              is France under investigation aswell? I have seen quite a few videos of the Frence police being over the top
              Nothing new. The foreign cops worldwide are much more heavy handed than our soft police. When dealing with groups of drunken foreign yobs they hit out and talk later.

No harm really. Innocent people wouldn't be surrounded with hundreds of football hooligans so they'd be unaffected. Any families near thousands of pissed up loud hooligans are not as innocent as they'd like to think. Most normal families wouldn't be there. There's always other places to frequent.

People need to have been a hooligan to understand one. It's all strict codes. They rarely pick on innocents & most fights are planned. It's not about football. It's about the firm
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Is it too much to hope they all behave today ? I hope not. As I dislike football , I don't get this violence they can't be fans surely.
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

What a strike ...........

Comment

Indeed it was! Unbelievable!

Where's Cym? Drowning in bubbly already?

Comment

No quietly cheering and gloating . Very gentile as its a Thursday afternoon and drinking pimms

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        No quietly cheering and gloating . Very gentile as its a Thursday afternoon and drinking pimms
                        Sorry Cym, not much left to gloat about!

Comment

Yes, lots to cheer about; Wales will be through to the last 16

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

People need to have been a hooligan to understand one. It's all strict codes. They rarely pick on innocents & most fights are planned. It's not about football. It's about the firm
                            Is that a confession Niddy?
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Well done N I ......

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Wannabe hard men as long as they are in a pack .same as all bully boys ....corner them for a one on one and they piss their pants....

Comment

Working...
                                X