GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Euro 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro 2016

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    You were the better team and it was a travesty that an offside goal was given. Don't worry though, England have proved just how crap they are so leave them to get proper humped when they meet a bigger team in the knock outs.
    Iceland ????????????
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What a game, uh? Are Portugal still going home?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Iceland ????????????
      Nope, Hungary!

Comment

Monday 27th June 2016

Show v 17:00
        Show v 20:00
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Poland won .......I fancy Wales to win ...

Comment

We have to win something

Comment

Well done Wales xxxxxx

Cym does your name mean Wales forever ?
              Last edited by nanna58; 25 June 2016, 18:11. Reason: Fat fingers
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Phew! Thanks nanna, it was hard work.

Comment

Thought Gareth Bale holding his daughter was lovely.x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Phew! Thanks nanna, it was hard work.
                    It was but it paid off in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

We have to win something
                    A referendum perhaps?

Comment

So who's for Iceland tonight? That would really take the biscuit!

Comment

Well, well, well, who would have thought it? I was joking when I said this...
                        Originally posted by BuzzyBee View Post
                        So who's for Iceland tonight? That would really take the biscuit!

Comment

Unf*ng believable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzyBee View Post
                            Unf*ng believable!!!
                            Yep........they were crap.

After watching the underdogs tonight beat Spain ......Germany next

Comment

Well that's a turn up for the books - Wales are now supporting football whilst England support rugby!

Comment

Well that's a turn up for the books - Wales are now supporting football whilst England support rugby!
                                just for you cym ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	1411122

Comment

Working...
                                X