GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script If you could sit on this bench ......... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could sit on this bench .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could sit on this bench .........

My Granddad I only met him the once .......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: If you could sit on this bench .........

Myself, at the age of 14...
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

My lovelymum she died when I was 16 xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Forrest Gump....

Comment

It is very difficult to chose just one person from a very long list, but my top 3 that I would chose from are :

My mum to have a natter and to let her know how my boys are; my dad to ask him about all my family history that I can't remember and Katherine Swynford my favourite historical character.

Comment

It is difficult to chose just one person isn't it Cym? I can think of three most important ones; my Mum and my grandmas (my Dad's mum died when she was only 22 and he was 9 months old)
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Genghis Khan

Did You Know?

• Genghis Khan’s many wives and his penchant for rape and pillage might have seen him sire hundreds or even thousands of children. According to a famous 2003 genetic study, around one in 200 living men carry a form of the Y chromosome that may have originated with the Great Khan himself. If true, that would mean that 0.5 percent of the world’s male population are his direct descendants.

Comment

That could explain a lot wot male behaviour

Comment

Working...
                X