GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    having seen your photo, what more can we say!
    Cheeky ....

Comment

morning all
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
        I tend not to post in here....that way I can never be beaten...good logic eh ?....and you all thought I was just a pretty face.....
        Who did ?

- - - Updated - - -

Its soooooo rude not to let old people win .
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good afternoon / evening, from a hot hot Nottingham. xx
          Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

helllooooo all xx

Comment

Hello, has your day improved

Comment

waiting for opening time

Comment

Morning lovely people. xx

Not so hot this morning - yet!
                  Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Hello, has your day improved
                    it did when her husband came home at 5;30

Comment

And he poured her a large drink

Comment

no he shouted at the kids first, then her, then all went quiet

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch
                          then all went quiet
                          Hmmmm....

Comment

Good night

Comment

Good morning

Comment

Helloooo

Comment

Working...
                                X