GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17

I thought you looked rather pleased - now if you'll just not post after me I'd be really grateful..
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Sorry to dissapoint you
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Isn't it your bedtime yet? you look really tired..

Comment

he must of gone, but I'm back
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            he must of gone, but I'm back

Bugger!! Oh well, me too.

Comment

Morning Scarlett, can't say good as it's throwing it down, I have a hacking cough and I think it is now turning into flu, so am feeling knackered
              But it could be worse
              speak later xx

Comment

Morning Scarlett, can't say good as it's throwing it down, I have a hacking cough and I think it is now turning into flu, so am feeling knackered
                But it could be worse
                speak later xx
                Morning NW- raining here too.

Sorry you're unwell - hope you feel better soon..xx

Comment

I'm back in the game

Comment

are you?

Comment

Not for long

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                        Not for long
                        Hmm - you either..

Comment

good night all xx i'm off to take my night nurse in the hope I get more than 3 hours sleep. without waking myself up coughing, sneezing or snoring, or needing a pee

Comment

good night all xx i'm off to take my night nurse in the hope I get more than 3 hours sleep. without waking myself up coughing, sneezing or snoring, or needing a pee
                            Hope you get better soon NW

Comment

thanks Spud, but as you can see i'm here at silly 0'clock

Comment

Evening everyone xx

Comment

Working...
                                X