GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Person to Post Wins - Part 17

Afternoon all

Brrr, cold again!
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

evening all
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Blimey no-one's posted on here for a month!

That makes me the winner surely?

Comment

Perhaps not, miss Scarlet,
          said professor plum in a menacing tone
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Unlikely I would have thought.......

Comment

why is it unlikely that you think?

Comment

In the conservatory I imagine?

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                  Unlikely I would have thought.......
                  Very likely I'd have thought.

why is it unlikely that you think?
                  Because I'm still last..mwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post

Because I'm still last..mwahaha
                    Were last !

Comment

You were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
                        You were saying?
                        I was

Comment

Pardon, couldn't quite catch that..

Comment

Just wasting your time

Comment

I have all the time in the world..

Comment

Pleased to hear it

Comment

Working...
                                X