Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM

Have received this in my e-mailbox:-

Your order #16564025139 will be shipped on 18-12-2014.
    Date: December 08, 2014. 01:44pm
    Price: £188.57
    Transaction number: B08AD6BD02BD

Please find the detailed information on your purchase in the attached file item2014-12-08_16564025139.zip

Yours sincerely,
    Sales Department
    Jung Yoshida
    +07785 957559

Zip file attached (NOT OPENED)

any ideas ???????????????
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: SPAM

Sorry no but I get this sort in my mail so I never open just delete.
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      Have received this in my e-mailbox:-

Your order #16564025139 will be shipped on 18-12-2014.
      Date: December 08, 2014. 01:44pm
      Price: £188.57
      Transaction number: B08AD6BD02BD

Please find the detailed information on your purchase in the attached file item2014-12-08_16564025139.zip

Yours sincerely,
      Sales Department
      Jung Yoshida
      +07785 957559

Zip file attached (NOT OPENED)

any ideas ???????????????
      Bin it .....

Comment

Have Binned it, and on BT e-mail a ban button found so banned any further nonsense from this git. and recorded as spam.

Comment

I get these almost every single day

Comment

Why are you posting under 2 accounts / user accounts? You can only have 1 account on AAD.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X