GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

And my dogs!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

not for our school run, It's all down country lanes that don't get gritted !
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

morning all...cold and damp here

Comment

Morning. Cold and sparkly here with rain trying to fall. Lovely dog walk apart from the 2 deer that leapt out in front of the beast! Quite pleased as he returned quite quickly ........

Comment

Morning all I'm winning
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

winning what??

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                winning what??
                The last person to post silly

Comment

Ohhhhhh totally forgotten about that

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    Ohhhhhh totally forgotten about that

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Morning all I'm winning

Comment

Originally posted by dadmeister View Post

Comment

Hello everyone. Dog walk was wet, windy and cold. House is just cold as boiler has now totally died and the company can't look at it until 5pm. Finally the birds are trying yo bankrupt me with the amount of food they are eating! Just going to tackle the Great Wall of ironing that seems to have appeared from nowhere!

Comment

hiya cym, birds are doing the same thing here, they must know something we dont!!!

Comment

starry night here...frosty morning ahead methinks

Comment

Same here dm.

Comment

Working...
                                X