GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Morning all

Comment

Morning all , sorry I missed you yesterday, was very busy x
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning folks.......it's pishing down here!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

here too now

Comment

Been lovely here all day.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

see you in the morning xx

Comment

Night night.

Comment

good morning to you all. hope its not too cold where ever you are today xx

Comment

Good morning it's beautiful but cold here.

Comment

Same here

Comment

just had snow!!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          just had snow!!
                          time

Comment

out came the sunshine
                            and melted all the snow
                            so little Mrs nightwatch
                            back out to work does go

Comment

It's not worth having snow unless you are snowed in!

Comment

snow will be great for the grandkids...

Comment

Working...
                                X