GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where would you go? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where would you go?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Bear Grylls
    Karl Pilkington - from An Idiot Abroad
    Click image for larger version

Name:	14gervais_CA0-articleLarge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1394504

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Skiathos is lovely MrsD.
      Short runway but once your down............

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
        Short runway but once your down............
        Don't mention the short runway to MrsD!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A Formula 1 season ticket for all 3 days at all races will do me.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            You might need a bit of travelling money to go with it! That is a lot of flights and hotel rooms in expensive places.

SH

Comment

I could go back and live in Malta anytime the weather is lovely very hot during July August September and i could long term rent no problem , BUT i couldn't leave my son's and grandson they are too close to me i would miss them too much , but i suppose if i had a favourite holiday place then it has to be Florida and the parks , i just love Disney and i would love to explore further .

Comment

La Digue Seychelles for me.

Some of the most stunning tropical island possible but you have to walk to get to best bits because they have very few cars and even fewer roads. Ox carts till very recently was the mode of transport.

Outside the one small town/village its a very beautiful and peacful place.

Even the ferry sometimes is a sailing schooner.

After a couple of weeks with the natives you wonder what the consumer ratrace is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  Indeed it will have to wait until my numbers come up, but I do like Corfu and would go back there as there are some lovely eateries out in the untouched spots of the island.

Comment

Somewhere cool....It's too hot here.

Comment

Ain!t aff Hot Mum!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        Somewhere cool....It's too hot here.
                        Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                        Ain!t aff Hot Mum!!!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

You're never satisfied Deepie. Besides, the words "too" and "hot" can't be used in the same sentence when talking about the weather
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                          X