GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

It's the palm trees that does it
    It so is
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Good morning
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning NW.

Comment

Morning. I think the weather is best described as blustery! If the rain holds off long enough the washing should dry very quickly.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning Cym.

We have cloudy sun here this morning!

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning!!!!!! It's nearly good afternoon

Comment

I'd love to get my washing out but it's raining
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Same here......rains stops for a while, sun comes out.......then in about 5 minutes...it's raining again!!

Comment

My washing is on the line and my trainers are on!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        Same here......rains stops for a while, sun comes out.......then in about 5 minutes...it's raining again!!
                        any excuse will do....

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        My washing is on the line and my trainers are on!

Comment

Mr Deepie......you're a cheeky peeky today!!

Comment

afternoon evening and good nite, thought I'd get them all in while i had the chance x

Comment

Good morning everyone. Can I be the first to post on he last post today?

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                Good morning everyone. Can I be the first to post on he last post today?
                                Morning Cym

You can

Comment

Working...
                                X