GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Morning NW, morning all
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Persistently pouring here
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Kind of sunny here....between kind of persisting down....

Comment

"Kind of sunny"? It's either sunny or it isn't

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            "Kind of sunny"? It's either sunny or it isn't
            Well sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't, the bloody clouds won't keep still so it's dodging in and out...

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
              Well sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't, the bloody clouds won't keep still so it's dodging in and out...
              Clouds don't tend to keep still...you of all people should know that

Comment

Clouds don't tend to keep still...you of all people should know that
                Yeh but that's different when I'm dancing with them...

Comment

Yeh but that's different when I'm dancing with them...
                  ...in the sunshine

Comment

...in the sunshine
                    Sadly not always sunny angel...

Click image for larger version

Name:	It's going to be a wet one...jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1394492

Comment

Sunny more than rainy though...and there's palm trees...

Comment

Sunny more than rainy though...and there's palm trees...
                        You want to try sheltering under a palm tree from the rain...it's not easy you know..

Comment

No palm trees round here

Comment

No palm trees round here
                            That's because the weather round by you is more suited to paddy fields...

Comment

Sadly not always sunny angel...

Even in the rain, it still looks lovely and warm
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's because the weather round by you is more suited to paddy fields...
                                True

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                Even in the rain, it still looks lovely and warm
                                It's the palm trees that does it

Comment

Working...
                                X