GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script found a cat in the road - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

found a cat in the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: found a cat in the road

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    thank you , i haven't seen them yet but i think they will be thankful like you i would if someone took my little baby to the vet if she were injured

a few year ago I lost two of my cats really close together (mother and daughter) both run over when we had a really hot summer and both times people rung me and and told me - one guy took the cats collar off (i think the council took the acutal cat away) and rang me and dropped the collar to me and the second lady acutally took the cat - she was in a terrible state but had to let us know - so I sent the ex Mr Loo round to get my poor mogs so we could bury her in the garden - it was just nice to know - both got a little card and gift from me and it really takes nothing to be kind

the fact that you acutally took the cat to the vets is so lovely and I love the fact you are checking up on him - Us animal lovers are a nice bunch!!

xx

Comment

I had to re-home my Dalmation after he was attacked by a pit bull and subsequently became agressive with other dogs when out with me because he wanted to defend me even though I wasn't being attacked. It broke my heart

But his new owner sent me a photo of him lying on the lawn while everyone toasted his arrival with a glass of champers and he's never looked back. I'm grateful to them and have left a couple of bob in my Will to the Dalmation Rescue team

Comment

Ah that is so sweet!

(not sweet that you had to rehome him obviously.... but you know what I mean)

Comment

aww sorry you lost both your cats, they are beautiful creatures arn't they ? i had two cats a brother and sister the boy was ginger striped and his sister black, both so beautiful , the brother died before he was one and the bin men took him away before i could get him off the road and bury him , his sister lived for 19 years , she had to go to sleep in 2006 that broke my heart completeley she was my little princess lol, i got another black one . The day after my princess went to sleep i had a dream of another black cat and she was really sleek and had a black shiny coat , i thought it was my princess in my dream but a few days later my sister in law asked if i would like another kitten i agreed as i just love cats so much and this cat has grown into the exact same cat i saw in my dream . She is different natured to my princess but still very loyal and precious to me, when she had her tail amputated that broke my heart but she lives just as well without it she never even notices

Comment

He lives on as my password and username for everything including AAD, so never a day goes by without my paying tribute to him even though that was 10 years ago. He was the best loyal friend I have ever had - but I'll catch up with him in Heavan

Comment

i still got the brother (who is black) and another young black boy and a tabby/tortishell little girl........... I love them - where we used to live I hardly saw them as others used to ahem feed them - since we moved they all come back home - love it! also got a mad Jack Russel - 9 years old going on 6 months - still thinks she is a pup! the cats are all bigger than her.

one of my mum's cats only had half a tail - she managed just fine - but she was a kitten when she lost her tail - not great with balancing though!! )

xx

We are very proud of our fur babies eh! I could bore for england about them

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                He lives on as my password and username for everything including AAD, so never a day goes by without my paying tribute to him even though that was 10 years ago. He was the best loyal friend I have ever had - but I'll catch up with him in Heavan
                What was his name again...........
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  What was his name again...........
                  I may look stupid but . . . . .

Comment

Amen to that

Comment

I may look stupid but . . . . .

lol

Comment

My black is 22 and I'm going to be heartbroken when she goes The other one is a 15 year old tabby and the one that dies earlier this year was her brother. I won't be able to get any more cats though as my GD is allegic to them

My dog's a 7 year old Sheltie who definitely thinks she's still a puppy...a bit like me!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          My black is 22 and I'm going to be heartbroken when she goes The other one is a 15 year old tabby and the one that dies earlier this year was her brother. I won't be able to get any more cats though as my GD is allegic to them

My dog's a 7 year old Sheltie who definitely thinks she's still a puppy...a bit like me!
                          i think all our animals should live forever

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            update on the cat.
                            It was chipped
                            Ooh Nasty, I thought you said it had been knocked down

Seriously though I am glad it's doing well and it's owners have been found. I hope that if anything was to happen to any of mine some good Samaritan like yourself would be on hand to help.

Regards, Handy
                            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Ooh Nasty, I thought you said it had been knocked down

Seriously though I am glad it's doing well and it's owners have been found. I hope that if anything was to happen to any of mine some good Samaritan like yourself would be on hand to help.

Regards, Handy
                              ha ha i think i need to watch you

Comment

While we are on the subject of Cat's and Dogs meet 4/5ths of the Family. The old terrier was next door hogging the fire

I had hoped Millie would do her acrobatics. She Normally spends 5 minutes juggling with her chew and hiding it under the carpet while the dogs look on hoping to grab any windfalls she leaves.

But tonight she must have been camera shy

Regards, Handy
                                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                                X