GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone watching the Jubilee - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the Jubilee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the Jubilee

I love this concert its fabbbbbb

Re: Anyone watching the Jubilee

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
    I love this concert its fabbbbbb
    Everybody else is watching I'm here ...............
    Last edited by Deepie; 4 June 2012, 20:13.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmm with you I2D...either that or a bond flim on ITV

Comment

Yes I is watching on I Player whilst being here between acts, that is dedication !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
          Hmm with you I2D...either that or a bond flim on ITV
          Bond film............ I'm off
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm watching it but I've just popped upstairs to use the computer.

Cliff Richard was rubbish (he needs new dentures because those don't fit), Tom Jones and Alfie Boe were fab.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

We're not watching it. (Don't ask me what we ARE watching, Marley has control of the remote, it's space-based ...)

I'm keeping up with comments about the concert on FB & another forum and I'll probably just FFwd it on catch-up telly in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                I'm watching it but I've just popped upstairs to use the Loo

Cliff Richard was rubbish (he needs new dentures because those don't fit), Tom Jones and Alfie Boe were fab.

Comment

Kylie is great, Robbie was great, tom jones made me wanna throw my knickers off lol..

Comment

Kylie is great, Robbie was great, tom jones made me wanna throw my knickers off lol..
                    Mrs I2D's just said that........... ............

Comment

i'm sort of watching it...although i had to turn over half way through Cliff, couldn't stand any more

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Me too (sorry Alland ).

Love Robbie, Kylie was really good and Shirley Bassey looked great.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

we're watching it, Tom Jones was fab, all the classical stuff been spot on.

DD (in the theatrical business) is despairing of some of the sound, Cliff Richard was diabolical. (personally I've always thought he was diabolical)

DD reckons some of the big guys (TJ) hve brought their own sound men, others using the crew guys. But it was always going to be difficult outside with no shell to help. Oooh Elton sounds fine, not sure about that jacket though...............

Comment

I am so obsessed over this Jubilee stuff I know most people aren't pro Queen and I am no monarchist but I do love the gal... she rides horses and at her age does a lot more then an avg 40 year old!

When I hear her easter and christmas speech I get all warm and fuzzy and she brings a sense of calmness about her.

Long live the Queen.

Comment

Long live the Queen.

Been too a garden party today drinking champagne.........Long live the Queen

Comment

Working...
                              X