GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Cymruambyth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Cymruambyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Cymruambyth

Welcome to Cymruambyth

Another cagger / beagle that's decided to join.

Have a fun time - you'll see we're quite different to the others

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Welcome to Cymruambyth

Welcome to AAD but how the hell do you pronounce Cymruambyth?!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Welcome to AAD Cymruambyth

PF

Comment

Angelic I just use Cym lol a lot easier

Comment

Hello and welcome

(I know Cymruambyth means Wales forever...not sure what my pronunciation would be like)
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cum-ru-Am-byth

Is how I'd try and say it! Lol. Probably wrong like
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

It's pronunced "Cumri am bith."

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                Welcome to the forum.

Show off!
                Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                  Show off!
                  Croeso
                  Last edited by swanfan; 5 June 2011, 10:43.

Comment

Hi Cymruambyth and Welcome from me too

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                    Show off!
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                      Welcome to the forum.

Agh so almost got it!! Bloody foreigners

Comment

Hiya hon, and welcome
                        good to see you here. X

Comment

Hi Cym, you're very welcome

Comment

Welcome Cymruambyth, we are newbies...just posted our diary today...

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Agh so almost got it!! Bloody foreigners
                              We come as missionaries
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X