GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Underdog - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Underdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Underdog

Hi and welcome to All About Forums Underdog

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get use to the surroundings first.

Forum Rules and Guidelines
    User Help Guides

We don't bite, Help will be on its way.........
    Last edited by 5corpio; 9 March 2011, 20:18.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to a new Member Underdog

Hi and welcome to All About Forums.

If you need any help please shout.

Milly
    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Hello and welcome.

I'm sure you will like it here, and anything you need to know, please just give us a yell.

Comment

Hi Underdog

and a wecome from me
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Re: Welcome to Underdog

Hi Underdog

And a welcome from me also.

Spent

Comment

Working...
          X