GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello! I've just discovered this site and so here goes..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! I've just discovered this site and so here goes.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wineaddict2020 View Post
    13.11.2020 letter from Sainsbury’s saying if they don’t hear from me in 10 days they are going to put my account into default. My thoughts are that it’s about time and annoying they’ve taken this long to do it

That's my thoughts too!

This is the debt were there's a question mark over the 'authenticity' of your signature isn't it

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

That's my thoughts too!

This is the debt were there's a question mark over the 'authenticity' of your signature isn't it

Di
      Yes it is! Possible fun and games for the future!!

Comment

08.01.2021 - Happy New Year! Letter from Sainsbury’s saying they have now applied a default to my account - hurrah and about flipping time!!

Comment

08.01.2021 - Happy New Year! Letter from Sainsbury’s saying they have now applied a default to my account - hurrah and about flipping time!!

Hopefully this means they are planning to assign (sell) the debt to a debt purchaser.

What a difference a year makes - it was not long ago that you nearly threw in the towel and go into an IVA! That was a near miss

So my story so far (in brief) have around £58k of undsecured debt in CC's and loans, some of it dates back to the 90's. Has steadily got worse until last year i could no longer manage to make the minimum payments on everything so I stopped paying and started talking to Payplan avout an IVA which seemed like my only hope of becoming debt free. I had it all lined up ready to go when i found out i would be getting an inheritance but had no idea how much. So i decided not to go ahead with the IVA
          Di

Comment

Hopefully this means they are planning to assign (sell) the debt to a debt purchaser.

What a difference a year makes - it was not long ago that you nearly threw in the towel and go into an IVA! That was a near miss

Di

Gosh Di you are so right! I was in a right old state about it all 12 months ago, actually thought we were going to lose the house and everything, sleepless nights, the lot. Then thank goodness I stumbled across this forum! I don't even mind getting letters from them all now, its all part of the game and I just wonder what move they have made and actually look forward to opening the letter to see! I don't stress about it at all anymore now I understand much better how they all work thanks to you and Niddy and all the other posters. I know I have a long way to go but at least I have a plan of attack and I raraely even think about it day to day now, I just get on with my life! So thank you for everything you guys do!

Comment

Gosh Di you are so right! I was in a right old state about it all 12 months ago, actually thought we were going to lose the house and everything, sleepless nights, the lot. Then thank goodness I stumbled across this forum! I don't even mind getting letters from them all now, its all part of the game and I just wonder what move they have made and actually look forward to opening the letter to see! I don't stress about it at all anymore now I understand much better how they all work thanks to you and Niddy and all the other posters. I know I have a long way to go but at least I have a plan of attack and I raraely even think about it day to day now, I just get on with my life! So thank you for everything you guys do!
              i wish i stumbled accross you guys when i owed 40k and not 5k - but im certainly sleeping better too :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Moonmonkey View Post

i wish i stumbled accross you guys

And gals

Di

Comment

Does this mean you are no longer a wine addict wineaddict?

Comment

And gals

Di
                    Uhhum, I think you are addressed as ‘lady’ not gal

Comment

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post

Does this mean you are no longer a wine addict wineaddict?
                      Oof I wish! Despite this wonderful forum we are still in the midst of a global pandemic which requires me to home school two children so I’m afraid wine is still very much required!!

Comment

» Harassment by Telephone for use if needed regarding the bank calls
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 January 2021, 11:23.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello Wineaddict,

ive had an email alert to your post on this thread but I can’t see your post?

Di

Comment

Hello Wineaddict,

ive had an email alert to your post on this thread but I can’t see your post?

Di
                            probably one above they stated tried to put diary on but could not and cannot delete post -
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post

probably one above they stated tried to put diary on but could not and cannot delete post -

It's okay I can see the OP's post has been deleted, but my email alert shows the text which simply says Sainsbury's have called them.

Di

Comment

That was there I gave harrasement link for thst

Comment

Working...
                                X