GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MORTGAGE CIFAS MARKER NEED HELP PLEASE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORTGAGE CIFAS MARKER NEED HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORTGAGE CIFAS MARKER NEED HELP PLEASE

HI, i am a newby and discovered this forum yesterday while browsing the good old mr google for help on a Cifas market against me. i need some help please...from the beginning.. purchased a property and took out a personal mortgage in 2016 with TSB in my name, also mentioned that a close relative will also be living with me, so also signed a consent to mortgage form , and have just found out last month, that i have a Cifas marker against my name, even tho my credit history is good and i have a high credit score, but i am being refused a loan because of this marker, i need help please how can i resolve this issue, its been doing my head in for the past 4 weeks. i need some urgent help please
    Last edited by OLLY-OLLY; 5 March 2020, 16:54.

any one here to help ?? message sent to admin also but had no reply

Comment

give more detail so peeps can possibly advise
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

there must be a reason for the marker, did the person living with you do something to get one, are they still linked to you as this could be the problem,

Can I ask was the relative helping towards the mortgage ? as I can see no reason for you to mention it to TSB, they could of just moved in.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          there must be a reason for the marker, did the person living with you do something to get one, are they still linked to you as this could be the problem,

Can I ask was the relative helping towards the mortgage ? as I can see no reason for you to mention it to TSB, they could of just moved in.

thank you for the reply- no the relative was not helping towards the mortgage no, it was in solely in my name. Basically i fell out with my partner and i decided to buy a house and live on my own -so i stayed their for about 2 months, but in that time my partner and i resolved our issue and made up, so i said to my relative to stay free of charge and i will still own the house and keep paying the mortgage.. but i never changed my postal address from old to the new address-

Comment

Then you need to find out who placed the marker and why?

Comment

Then you need to find out who placed the marker and why?
              Tsb placed the marker i got DSAR from Cifas

Comment

I can upload my dsar

Comment

In boxed you my DSAR

Comment

have you contacted TSB to ask why the marker was placed.?

It may be a good Idea to DSAR TSB for information.

Comment

For some reason I cannot read the private message you sent me on my phone?

Comment

the reason for the marker could be that You were not on the electoral Roll so did not exist. but it is strange that they gave you a mortgage without proof of address.

Comment

You could contact Niddy and ask him for some advice , he will know more than I do about CIFAS markers. webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                          Put a link to this page so he can see.

Comment

Done

Comment

the reason for the marker could be that You were not on the electoral Roll so did not exist. but it is strange that they gave you a mortgage without proof of address.
                              I gave them all my documents etc when I applied for the mortgage with my existing address , yet all my searches which I carried out recently didn’t show me as being registered on electrol roll at my current address since last year

Comment

Working...
                              X