GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MORTGAGE CIFAS MARKER NEED HELP PLEASE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORTGAGE CIFAS MARKER NEED HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replied to your email. Not being on the ER will not give a cifas. I need to know what type of marker it is, and best to chat via mail for now as I'll ask personal questions in order to help.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I am so happy relieved to announce i have achieved wonderful success and undergone a great learning experience by the help of AAD, my cifas marker has been removed and i am indebted to the gurus of this holy shrine website- i will defo be recommending this to any one and everyone who face difficult curves in their financial actiivities- many thnx BIG GURU!!

Comment

so glad the Big Nid was able to help you, enjoy your future life xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by OLLY-OLLY View Post
          I am so happy relieved to announce i have achieved wonderful success and undergone a great learning experience by the help of AAD, my cifas marker has been removed and i am indebted to the gurus of this holy shrine website- i will defo be recommending this to any one and everyone who face difficult curves in their financial actiivities- many thnx BIG GURU!!
          Yea it was indeed a result - and likewise, thank you very much for your kind donation once it was removed.

Just goes to show people, when you have a fighting team like us, there's always hope! If you find yourself in such a position, then send me an email.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Good Result = Well Done to all involved in the success!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by clairepater
              Hey there, welcome to the forum! I totally get how frustrating and confusing this situation must be for you, especially given your good credit history. Dealing with a Cifas marker can indeed be a nightmare. Firstly, I suggest getting in touch with CIFAS and requesting a copy of your Subject Access Request (SAR) to better understand the marker situation. Once you have a clear picture, try reaching out to TSB and explain your situation - they might be able to resolve the issue or provide additional information. Regarding loans, I recently heard of a Mortgage Broker in Harlow who might have experience dealing with similar cases, so they could potentially offer some guidance. Be sure to shop around and explore other options as well. Don't lose hope; there's always a solution out there. Good luck!
              hello been dealt with in 2020 look to posting dates before responding also the person quoted is best person in such cases our own

Comment

Working...
              X