GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome MSE Refugee - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome MSE Refugee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome MSE Refugee

Course not FP and I know you are running to keep up with me on the Cag front

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
      You lot are so boring, banned from Cag only once! I have been banned once today which is a good day
      Keep trying to upset MSE but no luck so far

try sending MSE Andrea a PM along the lines of "dear fuckwit"

worked wonders for me

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
        MSE Andrea
        A picture worth a thousand words:
        Attached Files

Comment

Now theres an idea. I was disuaded from sending one like that to a DCA so I can have my fun afterall

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
            try sending MSE Andrea a PM along the lines of "dear fuckwit"

worked wonders for me

I'm going to send one like that to dx and IMS as "another one bites the dust"

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
              hiya mse here too
              I truly hope not! You mean you're AAD but have an active MSE account

* vacant site team role coming up really soon
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm going to send one like that to dx and IMS as "another one bites the dust"
                double dare - need screen print to prove it though.

Oh, treble dare to send the image above to MSE Andrea

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Naughty Niddy!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh Niddy...do I get a prize?

Comment

Oh Niddy...do I get a prize?
                      I promise not to shout at you for a whole month

Comment

Doc2.doc

Will that do. I am about ready to press send

Comment

[ATTACH]4690[/ATTACH]

Will that do. I am about ready to press send

Comment

Do you like it?

Comment

Got it sent to IMS, DX100 and Martin3030 and posted twice on long posts
                              IF YOU WANT REAL HELP YOU NEED TO GOOGLE ALL/ABOUT/DEBT BUT WITHOUT THE /

Comment

see gander et al forget that some of you have 'too' much time on your hands - the more they ban, the more you'll re-register.

IF he had the balls and decency to respond to a simple message then we'd not feel the need to do this. Main difference, of the genuine users here that have been banned I have personally emailed each to explain the decision.

If they then want to spam us, fine go for it - we'll block you (we're better in that dept than any of the other forum leaders - we have Steve ).

CAG etc just click ban and think we'll go away - they live in the dark ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X