GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script State pension plans 'unaffordable and irresponsible' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State pension plans 'unaffordable and irresponsible'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State pension plans 'unaffordable and irresponsible'

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    I agree with you.... as long as you try not to make it personal please
    Moi? Make it personal. I wouldn't dream of it

Comment

That goes for all users of AAD

Anyway - a wee joke....!!

A Nun and a Priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out, the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning.

After dusting themselves off, the Nun and the Priest surveyed their situation. After a long period of silence, the Priest spoke. 'Well, Sister, this looks pretty grim.'

'I know, Father. In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two.'

'I agree, 'says the Father.' Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me? '

'Anything, Father.'

'I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours.'

'Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm.'

The Nun opened her habit and the Priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty.

'Sister, would you mind if I touched them?' She consented and he fondled them for several minutes.

'Father, could I ask something of you?'

'Yes Sister?'

'I have never seen a man's penis. Could I see yours?'

'I suppose that would be OK,' the Priest replied, lifting his robe.

'Oh Father, may I touch it?'

The priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.

'Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can give life.'

'Is that true Father?'

'Yes, it is, Sister.'

'Oh Father, that's wonderful... stick it in the camel and let's get out of here!'
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I just think Child benefit should only be paid for the first two children..end of. If you want 3, 4 5, 6 kids...make sure you can afford to look after them first. Simple really.

As for Cameron being a 'toff'. I don't care if he is or he isn't..but the relevant issue is his perspective on life. You can't tell me that he in any way understands the lives of normal working class people and even less understands their needs. How can he ? In his life he will never have come across any of these people, selective upbringing, selective schooling and then mingling with like minded people... Hence he thinks it ok to make these 'unknowns' pay for the UK debt rather than the people he does know, which are the millionaires, the Bankers and the tax dodging Corporates.

Worse still, he is totally oblivious as to why so many are giving him a hard time over his policies, he simply has no idea.

That is the problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cardiac arrest View Post
          I just think Child benefit should only be paid for the first two children..end of. If you want 3, 4 5, 6 kids...make sure you can afford to look after them first. Simple really.

As for Cameron being a 'toff'. I don't care if he is or he isn't..but the relevant issue is his perspective on life. You can't tell me that he in any way understands the lives of normal working class people and even less understands their needs. How can he ? In his life he will never have come across any of these people, selective upbringing, selective schooling and then mingling with like minded people... Hence he thinks it ok to make these 'unknowns' pay for the UK debt rather than the people he does know, which are the millionaires, the Bankers and the tax dodging Corporates.

Worse still, he is totally oblivious as to why so many are giving him a hard time over his policies, he simply has no idea.

That is the problem for me.
          Totally agree with you CA. My comment about him being a "toff" was because most of his ilk are totally out of touch by virtue of their privileged upbringing and this can happen on many levels. The vast majority will not struggle to manage on a limited income because they will not experience it. Most won't have to do back-breaking jobs until they're "allowed" to retire either.... and, most will not have to scramble around looking for work because the old boy's network is still alive and well... and will take care of them.

That's why Governments are largely clueless to the bigger picture that the rest of us get to see.
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

When you look back over history, it was always so.. Even when the Normans came over they took all the land, the castles and the manor houses, put themselves in positions of authority as decision makers, decided what laws we should have and ruled over the serfs who scratted a living at the Lords discretion. Wars were fought by the plebs at the behest of the Lords, and so it went on.. You look over the next 1,000 years and ask what has changed ? Yes, 8 years no longer work 60 hours a week and get mangled up in dangerous machinery..but this was a hard fought battle against the Factory and Mill owners who wanted to carry on as they were...they were forced in each and every case to implement safer working environments, shorter hours, better wages...everything was fought for by the Union of working peoples protesting...

Nothing was 'given', everything had to be won..

If they didn't want to give..you got situations like Peterloo..where the cavalry were brought in to slaughter innocent protestors ..

The mindset still remains to this very day..oppression of the masses, everything has to be fought for, and of course instead of cavalry they are bringing in water cannons.

It's an iron grip, they have the laws, the police, the wealth..everything.. and worse, they are riddled with corruption at every level..paedophillia, corrupt Police, Tax evasion, cheating on expenses, lying in public and in the House of Commons, spying on us.....Even back to Thatchers time we see there WAS a pit closure plan for 72 pits which was vigorously denied at the time...

It seems there is nothing they will not do to keep their stranglehold over us, nothing...

I could go on...but I guess most of us already know all this stuff...

Come the revolution, comrades !!

Comment

Working...
            X