GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Government loses job scheme appeal - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government loses job scheme appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Government loses job scheme appeal

I used that cos it's a labour paper to suit the labour puppets!!!

i have a guardian & mail version if you prefer. Then we go off scale with the sun

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Telegraph is right wing niddy always has been lol

Comment

you've got to look at it

does she honestly think any reputable company with HR with half a brain would ever employ her? no matter how many degrees she has, she has kiboshed any reputable career for herself.

any HR department would run a mile

Comment

I've not read up about what this particular young woman has done but have to say.... that I would have been absolutely feckin' fuming if my daughter had been offered post-uni. work "experience" stacking shelves in a 99p store and so would she!

My daughter has now secured a job in her chosen field but she was very, very fortunate. Most of her co-graduates are now working in a range of dead-end jobs because going to uni.no longer guarantees an easier way forward. Student debt can be huge but I invested in my daughter (as she did in herself) to help her through uni. and certainly didn't do it to suit a Government agenda because they can't run the country properly. This is just another Government stunt to get cheap labour and reduce the jobless stats. They've been doing similar things ever since the YTS bollox in the 1980s....

Uni. aside.... my friend's son has taken part in this so-called "experience" and companies have used him for the allotted time and then replaced him with another young hopeful to work for nothing time and time again. He's currently on his 4th stint at getting "experience" and aside from zero contract jobs, there's nothing apart from the Christmas jobs that are now starting to spring up, which attract hundreds of other desperate applicants. Any self-esteem he might have once had is now totally shot.

This Government and previous ones really do have a lot to answer for....
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Agree with her principles. She was already working for her dole money, just the Job Centre didnt see at as being beneficial.

I have a degree unrelated to what I am doing. I remember when I was applying for jobs - "what experience do you have was always the first question"
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X