GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Drive-thru banking to be launched in Britain by Metro Bank next month - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drive-thru banking to be launched in Britain by Metro Bank next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drive-thru banking to be launched in Britain by Metro Bank next month

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
    In Canada we have had drive thru banks for years.. never really a problem.
    Have you read post 10 ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Banks = Driving me around the bend!!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If I remember correctly Barclays had a drive thru bank on Melton Rd in Leicester many many years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Have you read post 10 ?
          I read it... I choose to ignore it

Comment

They have drive through off-licences in Australia
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              They have drive through off-licences in Australia
              One of my favourite parts of aussie lol

Comment

It can't be on the High Street as it is pedestrianised, although that does not stop the smash and grab merchants.

It will be safer than parking your car and getting mugged on the way back to it. I believe Slough has once of the highest carpark crime rates in the world. Several ex-colleagues have found that to their cost.

Comment

I remember drive-thru banks in America when I was very young, that was probably 20 years ago or more, I have a vague recollection of people putting their documents in some sort of sealed container and dropping them down a tube or something like that, I found it rather odd to do that rather than going up to a window.

Strange they should think of doing that now everyone uses internet and telephone banking.

Comment

Working...
                  X