GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Threshold introduced for charging orders - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threshold introduced for charging orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Threshold introduced for charging orders

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
    Hey Pooky,
    Whats is the history between CAG and Niddy?
    adinuff

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post

oopppsss out of this thread for now!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy can you send a group email to all members as that may entice them to come here and sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
          Hey Pooky,
          Whats is the history between CAG and Niddy?
          adinuff
          I hate them, their owner, their advice, their name, their being, everything
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            Niddy can you send a group email to all members as that may entice them to come here and sign?
            Yea but won't

We try not to as it could be construed as spam - we will be sorting a newsletter shortly and will add it to that mate
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Yea but won't

We try not to as it could be construed as spam - we will be sorting a newsletter shortly and will add it to that mate
              I admire your reasoning to good for your own heart

Comment

There's no rush matey. When we send newsletter it'll highlight ALL our new sites and features. As part of it there will be links to our complaints etc.

Give us a month mate. Remember I'm after Marlin so need to finalise the new consumer-revenge site

Comment

Indeed you have set a long end date so plenty of time to up the anti

Comment

I put 1yr. Why rush? Let's do it properly yea?

Comment

• Re: Threshold introduced for charging orders

Indeed m8

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                        CAGNIDDY
                        What we all think of CAG
                        And more.....

Basically Niddy was doing a better job than they were doing and they didn’t like it so they banned him (as they do with most other members they find out are on here also)
                        So he created AAD to help people.
                        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Remember I'm after Marlin so need to finalise the new consumer-revenge site

ooo... watch this space.
                          Gonna be great watching Niddy rip Marlin a new asshole post by post.
                          I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Morning all,

This is just another instance of the current old boys club keeping their future employers happy in my honest opinion. Not that it counts for much.

I will be more than happy to approach my local MP on this matter if that helps at all. Will point out that once again another policy has been reneged on as per usual.

Does this have an effect on property held in joint names I wonder? As I pointed out in another thread I have it on good authority from our solicitor (recently moved house) that its is not possible. They can only obtaina restriction which ain't worth jack shite.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
                            "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

That's cos they are pretty crap though. They have less than 10,000 active users, the 34,000 or whatever they claim was long before bank reclaims and the OFT test case went tits up.

After that, they have hardly any posters. Not surprising really.
                              You also forgot to mention the crap advice they have been handing out which has dropped more than one cagger in the shite while running for the hills when it goes tits up

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

All signed by me and the mrs

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X