GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anne Robinson 'avoided tax on £4m of income' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anne Robinson 'avoided tax on £4m of income'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anne Robinson 'avoided tax on £4m of income'

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Just had a look at MP's Register of Interests. Hmmmm makes you realise how much they make from outside contracts and second jobs.

But then I found this link Vince Cable fined for non payment of VAT
    LINK Cable fined £500 for failing to pay VAT | AccountingWEB

Looks like he got a boys club fine, 500 dont sound a lot lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yet when the mighty Rangers do it, we get screwed over
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Anne Robinson is a scouser (elocution lessons did a fine job) and scousers avoid paying for everything - what do you expect?
        Psml
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
          Looks like he got a boys club fine, 500 dont sound a lot lol
          Yep for sure he did, my cousin got done over 4k in total for non payment and it was a genuine misunderstanding too, Cable just tried to get away with it.

Lets have a real government, no one can be an MP until they have at least 10 years experience in the workplace as an employeee, bollox to Eton and Harrow, these twats represent chinless wonders and a small tortoise called Rodney - gits!!!

I know its off topic but I don't care!
          Last edited by vossy; 7 October 2012, 10:20. Reason: Couldn't give a shit day today!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            If they are having a go at the Beeb it's probably because they want a favour in return for not digging too deeply.
            You Scratch my Back, I'll Scratch yours.

No shit Sherlock
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
              No shit Sherlock
              You always have a way with words mate
              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                Yep for sure he did, my cousin got done over 4k in total for non payment and it was a genuine misunderstanding too, Cable just tried to get away with it.

Lets have a real government, no one can be an MP until they have at least 10 years experience in the workplace as an employeee, bollox to Eton and Harrow, these twats represent chinless wonders and a small tortoise called Rodney - gits!!!

I know its off topic but I don't care!
                Good idea, but i think what we need to do, is go back to the days where MP's were not paid, and they had a normal job, whatever that may be, i think we would find if they did the job for free, then they would probably do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                  Good idea, but i think what we need to do, is go back to the days where MP's were not paid, and they had a normal job, whatever that may be, i think we would find if they did the job for free, then they would probably do a better job.
                  That's the problem we have with local counsellors now, when it was done for the good of the neighborhood you knew the bloke/woman was on your side, local bods around here get 50k a year - expenses mind, just expenses they keep telling us - twats!!

Comment

I think that when MP's were unpaid things were still as dubious as they are today.

One of my old Bosses father was MP for Coventry in the 30's and 40's. I think he only went to Coventry a couple of times for if the family were not in London they were on their 100,000 acre Highland Estate.

If the early part of the last century wasn't bad enough it was even worse before and they still refer to the British Parliament as the Mother of Democracy
                    LINK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_and_pocket_boroughs

Regards all, Handy
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                    X