GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Treasury considers taxing state pensions at source in 'mark two granny tax' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treasury considers taxing state pensions at source in 'mark two granny tax'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treasury considers taxing state pensions at source in 'mark two granny tax'

I think you should go for it PF, this government is just so out of touch they don't even seem to realise what they're doing...or don't care which is probably the most likely.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The sad fact is they really do know what they are doing but as you say don't care and that is what makes it all the worse pixie.

Comment

Wow, Pompey, please do go for it. And best of luck - please report on the outcome on here.

And I am sure you and Pixie are quite right - the current lot just don't care about ordinary people. They are just upper-class bullies!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am one that does not believe their bullshite statistics and thus use newspaper articles as a base to do my own research.

I talk to a lot of people via social media and I get the vibes the tide is turning and citizens are finally waking up from the coma they have been in

I predict a summer of discontent and the tuc is already talking of a general strike and I will again just like in last October be on the next march.

Comment

Working...
          X