GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Latest Call Of Duty Breaks $1bn Sales Record - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Call Of Duty Breaks $1bn Sales Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Call Of Duty Breaks $1bn Sales Record

The latest instalment of the video game Call of Duty has become the fastest-selling entertainment product of all time.

Sales of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 hit $1bn (£642m) just 16 days after its release on November 8. The war game broke - by one day - the previous money-making record set by the hit 3D film Avatar in 2009.
    The game has millions of fans It notched up $400m (£256m) in sales within 24 hours of its launch date last month. Fans lined up at stores around the world to purchase the military first-person shooter game, the eighth title in the Call of Duty...Source: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3: Sales Of War Game Top $1bn In 16 Days, Says Activision Publishing | Technology | Sky News
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X