GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Apple prevents Galaxy sales in EU - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple prevents Galaxy sales in EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple prevents Galaxy sales in EU

Apple prevents Galaxy sales in EU
    Apple has been granted a temporary injunction preventing Samsung Electronics from selling iPad tablet computer rival Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the European Union, except the Netherlands.

An Apple spokeswoman confirmed the ruling had been made by a court in Germany, after Apple argued the Korean firm had infringed its patents. It is the latest setback for Samsung's launch of the Galaxy. The Galaxy's Australian release has been delayed due to a similar lawsuit. Apple is also seeking a court order to temporarily block sales of the tablet computer in the US until patent claims are resolved.

Legal dispute
    Apple argues that Samsung has......More on this story HERE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X