GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maria Sharapova banned for two years for failed drugs test - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maria Sharapova banned for two years for failed drugs test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria Sharapova banned for two years for failed drugs test

Maria Sharapova has been banned for two years by the International Tennis Federation for using a prohibited drug.

The Russian was provisionally banned in March after testing positive for meldonium at January's Australian Open.

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36482288

Here's a pictures of a unbanned substance she likes to take .............

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Maria Sharapova banned for two years for failed drugs test

I'll bet her "forehand" isn't bad either......

Comment

What are you two like!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
        I'll bet her "forehand" isn't bad either......
        and she likes playing with balls .......

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X