GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How do we spend our money? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we spend our money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we spend our money?

Official figures out on Tuesday show what we spent our money on in 2014.

The BBC's Simon Gompertz takes a look at where it went and how much on average we stumped up every week.

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35041750

Consumers are spending more on discretionary items such as cars, sport, and going out to the cinema, figures show.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: How do we spend our money?

That's an easy question to answer.

I spend my disposable income on Jamie Oliver saucepans and Prosecco

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Plan B x
      lol ....mine on an Induction hob
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Plan B x
        Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        lol ....mine on an Induction hob

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X