GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jeremy Corbyn has been elected leader of the Labour Party - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy Corbyn has been elected leader of the Labour Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Corbyn has been elected leader of the Labour Party

Veteran left-wing MP Jeremy Corbyn has been elected leader of the Labour Party.

Mr Corbyn, who began the contest as a rank outsider, saw off a challenge from frontbenchers Andy Burnham, Yvette Cooper and Liz Kendall.

Read more here — > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34223157

Tom Watson has been elected deputy leader of the Labour Party following a three month campaign.

He beat four other contenders for the job - Ben Bradshaw, Stella Creasey, Angela Eagle and Caroline Flint.

The West Bromwich East MP is a former junior minister and ally of Gordon Brown, who is known for campaigning against Rupert Murdoch's media empire.

He quit as Ed Miliband's election campaign coordinator in 2013 after a candidate selection row.

— > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34232388
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Jeremy Corbyn has been elected leader of the Labour Party

And I bet David Cameron and his cronies are jumping up and down with glee ....

#unelectable Labour Party
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Jeremy Corbyn has been elected leader of the Labour Party

I bet they doing cartwheels x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X