GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear host, suspended by BBC after 'fracas' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear host, suspended by BBC after 'fracas'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear host, suspended by BBC after 'fracas'

Click image for larger version

Name:	clarkson....jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1407526

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Cloggy, Niddy and Alland?

What a brilliant trio, Elsa!

And, Pixie, I do agree with your comments - personally I think Clarkson is far too full of himself.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have we all not got carried away at times????
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          Have we all not got carried away at times????
          Perhaps he should have been carried away - to the local loony bin.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            They fit a standard type of comedy team:

Will Hay, Graham Moffat & Moore Marriot
            Larry, Moe & Curly - the Three Stooges
            Foggy, Compo and Cleggy.
            Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            Cloggy, Niddy and Alland?
            Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            What a brilliant trio, Elsa!
            Have you noticed how I was cast as the most intellectual of the trio, whilst Niddy seems to have been likened to Compo Simonite?

Comment

I can't help feeling this is all part of the show. At the end of the day, Clarkson is a funny bloke and some of his gags are borderline between comedy and a slur, but thats why we all love him. An argument over a a steak wasn't it? Come on....
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Have you noticed how I was cast as the most intellectual of the trio
                Would we dare do anything else, Cloggy

Think SA might well have a point - look at all the publicity it has generated.

And it seems to have found its way on to the political agenda - after Cameron's support for Clarkson I read somewhere that Milliband wants him (Clarkson, I mean - although I suspect he has the same sentiments about Cameron!) sacked. That would really help his chances at the forthcoming election.

Comment

Have you noticed how I was cast as the most intellectual of the trio, whilst Niddy seems to have been likened to Compo Simonite?
                  Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. new law we read from right to left

Comment

Chris Evans to be new Top Gear presenter

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33158464

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      Chris Evans to be new Top Gear presenter

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33158464
                      Good choice, He is a car nut which helps and a big plus he's not an obnoxious wan*er like Clarkson.

The whole Top Gear format needed a re-vamp so lets hope the new team will deliver.

Comment

He'll probably do a fair job, but personally I can't stand him!

Comment

I didn't like him until he started on radio 2 and now I think he is great. He should do a good job.

Comment

I think I should get the job ..........

Cos I can run a marathon faster then him..............

Comment

BBC should drop the whole dead donkey and come into the the 22nd century

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                                Good choice, He is a car nut which helps and a big plus he's not an obnoxious wan*er like Clarkson.
                                I do not share that opinion; when working for the BBC as a disc jockey, he referred to the Controller of Radio 1 as "the Fat Controller" and insisted on changing programme schedules to suit his whims.

The whole Top Gear format needed a re-vamp so lets hope the new team will deliver.
                                It won't; the ginger twit will get bored, get loud and then either quit or be sacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X