GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rosetta mission: Can you land on a comet? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosetta mission: Can you land on a comet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosetta mission: Can you land on a comet?

Rosetta mission: Can you land on a comet?

The final countdown for the European Space Agency's ambitious mission to land on a comet in deep space has begun.

Can you put the Philae lander in the right spot on a spinning comet in this interactive game? In real life, the landing should take about seven hours, so we've sped things up for you. For a more in-depth look at the comet, the lander and the mission, read on below the game.

Here ------------ >http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29746430
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Rosetta mission: Can you land on a comet?

Philae comet lander sends more data before losing power

--------> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30058176
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X