GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brace yourselves: violent storm and 70mph winds set to batter London - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brace yourselves: violent storm and 70mph winds set to batter London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brace yourselves: violent storm and 70mph winds set to batter London

Same here this afternoon for a while Phee

Is it this Saturday British Summertime ends?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Same here this afternoon for a while Phee

Is it this Saturday British Summertime ends?
      Yes ..clocks go back.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Was cold and frosty at 6:30am this morning on the way to the gym, soon got warmer though.

Doing the night feed for my 10 week old Saturday night, thought wicked, get an extra hour of sleep, then realised, she cant tell the time yet so techically will be awake an hour early lol
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Sunny and warmish here at the moment.....
          At the moment yes but like me being on the southern coast it will not last, already been out today putting extra screws and nails in my lap larch fencing as it is always that which gets hit due to being exposed.

Comment

A great FB Group here that will bring you all the pictures and latest updates with links:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukstormchasers/

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              A great FB Group here that will bring you all the pictures and latest updates with links:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukstormchasers/
              I can get you a pick of a couple of puddles now if you wish?

Comment

Warm and sunny here........... The lull before the storm ?

Comment

Just watch for the tide going out a very long way Deepie......

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    Just watch for the tide going out a very long way Deepie......
                    I'll take some photos and post them here.....If I don't get blown away...

Comment

........and no flying your kite Deepie

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

You might do good business on monday if they come for the surf...

Comment

we apparently are going to miss it
                          dulland quiet here, and most peculiarly, quite warm, 17 degrees without the heating on

Comment

Lovely sunny morning here...went for a run on the sea front bit breezy waves 1../2 feet so nothing unusual here ...for now....

Comment

Lovely first thing, but raining and very dark here now!!
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Travel warnings as UK braced for severe storm and rain

Millions of people in England and Wales have been warned to prepare for heavy rain and hurricane-force winds on Sunday night and Monday.

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24690552

Rain started here about an hour ago....No wind yet....

Comment

Working...
                                X