GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Business: Taking to the skies in Ukraine - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Business: Taking to the skies in Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Business: Taking to the skies in Ukraine

What makes an entrepreneur? The BBC's Roman Lebed and Tom Santorelli speak to Ruslan Gritsaylo about how he set up a business taking people on paratrike tours in the skies above Kiev.

"My business is to fly," says 40-year-old Kiev resident Ruslan Gritsaylo, who really does look like a man who loves his job. Every week he takes customers up in the air on his tiny aircraft known as a paratrike. A cousin of the microlight, paratrikes look like a tricycle tractor with a huge propeller mounted behind, as well as a big parachute which rises into the sky on take-off. At first sight it may be difficult to believe that this vehicle can make it into the air, but these doubts quickly eat the dust when the vehicle breaks away from the earth.

Piloting in the blood
    Mr Gritsaylo is a third generation pilot. His grandfather flew during World War II, and his father was a pilot in the 1970s. He himself flew sports aircraft and was trained as civil aviation pilot....Watch the video here: BBC News - My Business: Taking to the skies in Ukraine
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X