GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Disability Benefit Reform: 500,000 Set To Lose Allowance To Save Government £2.2bn - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disability Benefit Reform: 500,000 Set To Lose Allowance To Save Government £2.2bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disability Benefit Reform: 500,000 Set To Lose Allowance To Save Government £2.2bn

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    This is a related thread ---> How to deal with Benefits medical examinations - allaboutFORUMS

Basically a link to Tony Greenstein's Blog: How to deal with Benefits medical examinations

Where I found the text quoted below:
    Says it all, doesn't it?
    It does really - typical tory tricks - again!!!

Comment

Re: Disability Benefit Reform: 500,000 Set To Lose Allowance To Save Government £2.2bn

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      This is a related thread ---> How to deal with Benefits medical examinations - allaboutFORUMS

Basically a link to Tony Greenstein's Blog: How to deal with Benefits medical examinations

Where I found the text quoted below:
      Says it all, doesn't it?
      completely crazy!

Great information though Flower ... dont know where you dig things up from!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
        completely crazy!

Great information though Flower ... dont know where you dig things up from!
        I think it's cos she never does any work (although I better be careful as she knows where I live and where my OH works)

You know Flossy, that post by Billy that you and P1 were talking about, I read it completely differently. It is the sort of thing I would do, run an argument to a logical, if unlikely conclusion, something along the lines of "If you tolerate this then your children will be next"
        Just like round here where the police can take an unaccompanied under 16 year old to "a place of safety" then why don't we just have a curfew and lock up all under 16's between 9pm and 7am

Comment

Working...
        X