palmyra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palmyra

Looks like IS are in the ancient city though no damage yet. Personally I find it heartbreaking that these evils devils destroy anything in their path at will , gains them notoriety nothing more. I worry that the attention on the site will spur them on even more to do their worst .Very sad and scary. Can they be stopped I wonder?
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: palmyra

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Looks like IS are in the ancient city though no damage yet. Personally I find it heartbreaking that these evils devils destroy anything in their path at will , gains them notoriety nothing more. I worry that the attention on the site will spur them on even more to do their worst .Very sad and scary. Can they be stopped I wonder?
    Totally agree Nanna, and more concerning is the 'developed world' is turning a complete blind eye to what is going on there, seeming more concerned with the size of Kim Kardeshans arse.
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We've had the same discussion middle east keeps running away OH reckons if they set too close to Europe something will be done .It scares me .
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

A video apparently released by the Islamic State group shows 25 men being shot dead in the ancient city of Palmyra, in Syria.

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33397305

Comment

Iraqs museums and artifacts got raided prior to us and UK invasion. What's left gets stored somewhere by us as well. It happens everywhere by everyone. Only difference is we display it for us to see they destroy it. Either way natives loose

Comment

Working...
          X