GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HFO Taking Action Against You - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HFO Taking Action Against You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HFO Taking Action Against You

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
    oh they are standard crap mass produced and often contended to have been sent in error.

They arent truly binding either in my view
    I think it's to do with proof in some context mate. I'm sure it's only to help say "I had one of these" although why, I really dunno.

* what's this, last one here last night and first in today? Are you on babysitting duties?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Would it be something like this? (Not mine, sadly)
      Attached Files

Comment

Well my complaint to the OFT is registered and info sent ive also found out that the new names Roxburghe UK and Quaterdeck law Ltd are their new names so beware people.

Comment

Roxburghe battles to retain credit licence

Still rumbling on.....

Meanwhile HFO Services also saw profits drop to £43,642 for 2011, down from £68,155 the previous year.

It’s annual turnover rose from £578,129 to £916,501, but this was impacted by administrative expenses, which rose to £442,468 in 2011 from £104,038 the previous year.
          lol. Wonder if those admin costs are due to getting spanked in court so much by some certain solicitors?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
            lol. Wonder if those admin costs are due to getting spanked in court so much by some certain solicitors?
            Haha - you'd like to think so eh
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Haha - you'd like to think so eh
              who er me? not guilty M'lud............................................. says Pinocchio

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                who er me? not guilty M'lud............................................. says Pinocchio
                :niddy :niddy :niddy :niddy :niddy :niddy

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                  Would it be something like this? (Not mine, sadly)
                  I know this is an old thread, I am just catching up

The letter that was posted by UE in post # 47, surely if that was written on behalf of a company it should read "We" or "HFO" and not "I" ?

Comment

Working...
                  X