Cabot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marly View Post
    Nice.....the Vultures, sending them at the time of year people are already stressed and stretched

If they have no license why are they buying debts still?
    Where do you get the no license bit Marly?

Comment

• Originally posted by hra47 View Post

Where do you get the no license bit Marly?
      Post 1 in this topic!

https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...ts/33536-cabot
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Momentarily raised hopes but no help re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd

Comment

Momentarily raised hopes but no help re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd
          I don't know whether this is revelant to your case or Not.
          Is your Case that Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd are writing to you. But is your Debt Assigned to Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd? Have a look at the following
          https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...n-origin/page2

Comment

• Debt assigned to Cabot Credit Management Group,current creditor Cabot Financial UK Limited

Comment

Debt assigned to Cabot Credit Management Group,current creditor Cabot Financial UK Limited
              The owner will be the Current Creditor that's "Cabot Financial UK Limited "

Comment

• Thanks Roger - I'm a bit confused - I read that Cabot Financial UK Ltd are unlicensed - is that correct as of today's date,and if so,why would they pursue me under that name?

Comment

28th November 2017, 12:51 Momentarily raised hopes but no help re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd
                  Originally posted by hra47 View Post
                  Thanks Roger - I'm a bit confused - I read that Cabot Financial UK Ltd are unlicensed - is that correct as of today's date,and if so,why would they pursue me under that name?
                  I am Not a Lawyer. I responded to your earlier entry re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd. I think with Cabot its worth checking out who within that Group is the Credit Owner.

Would just refer you back to Niddy at post 197
                  https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...ts/33536-cabot

Comment

• Thanks Roger - but that seems to go back to 2015 - if credit owner and current creditor are the same things,then in this case it's Cabot Financial UK Ltd;I was asked to address correspondence to Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd,but I don't understand why an outfit like Cabot would not simply transfer the debt to a licensed company.

Comment

• just had yet another 'we can help you' - and save £50 if I fill in their I/E form ...wooooooooooooo ..this has 5 months to SB,but seeing as I had my file open I noticed that Cabot Financial UK Limited took this on in 2015, when they also sent an I/E form for to me to fill ... I know this is an old thread but todays statement still shows Cabot Financial UK Limited as the current creditor...so where are we all with this, just out of interest ?

Comment

• God loves a trier, I'd be inclined to ignore I think (unless someone knows better) try to get the 5 months over with.
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• I agree - if no threats involved, I would ignore. They would like you to acknowledge the debt.

Comment

• That's spot on, once you write you addmit the debt good old SW .
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Just ignore for now, don't write back, wait for SB or until you get an actual threat. Then post.

Comment

• Thanks guys...(and gals) will continue to file under 'pending recycling' ... As a matter of clarity, the last 'communication' of any sort I had was when I paid my last £1.00 on 7th June 2012..I then cancelled the pay arrangement and haven't made any contact since. So , officially, what is the SB date would you say ?

Comment

Working...
                                X