GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy Played Fitba..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy Played Fitba.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy Played Fitba.....

Originally posted by julian View Post
    Don't forget to choose one with Windows 8.1 and IE 11. You'll have so much fun posting.
    And why would I go backwards from a very stable operating system such is win7 (64bit) and Chrome to something that was better in the 80's than currently?

I do now have a master win8.1 disk and I will use it as a Frisbee next time I am camping
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I keep meaning to get an ssd drive. Just never got round to it.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        I keep meaning to get an ssd drive. Just never got round to it.
        not cheap sadly
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          not cheap sadly
          I should really invest in one for business data backup though, cloud services are a bit of a rip off for the storage i need.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            not cheap sadly
            Not as a like for like replacement certainly.

I keep looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
              I should really invest in one for business data backup though, cloud services are a bit of a rip off for the storage i need.
              I'll give you secure space on our servers if you want it!

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                Not as a like for like replacement certainly.

I keep looking at it.
                Yea my 250GB Intel 6GB (cache) is pretty funky. It cost £174 and loads Win7 (64bit) ready to click browser window in 26 seconds from power on. The other identical laptop that I bought has a normal Seagate 500GB HDD with 16MB Cache takes 108 seconds.

It's same when opening lots of folders etc. the added cache in SSD boosts the desktop processing.

Put simply, was the best £200 I've ever spent. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                X