GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Apologies for the down-time - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apologies for the down-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you cleared your Cache# and cookies?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by vaper View Post
      Oh, I can't quote either. Is it just me being a div?????
      Are you hitting the three dots next to like? Gives the option to quote.

Comment

I got no dots!!

Comment

Sorry if this is being picky, I can't like any posts nor can I click on next page of any threads. Maybe just me forgot how use the forum. Oh my smilies don't work either. Sorry but you did say to post on here :-)
          Can you clear your cache - nothing that you've mentioned is linked to the site; as in it's isolated to you so likely to be a cache issue. If you use Chrome, then in top right click the 3 dots and open an incognito window and then login there - that uses fresh cache so should work fine. Then you know to clear main cache on main browser used.

Failing that, when on the page you want to like a post - just hit Ctrl & F5 at the same time on your keyboard then after the page hard-refreshes, try again then?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
            Are you hitting the three dots next to like? Gives the option to quote.
            I got no dots!!
            The three dots is the mobile view - this allows to quote and edit your post. The like, on a mobile (and all devices) is a separate icon, next to these dots. It's not related - so safe to ignore that.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh, I can't quote either. Is it just me being a div?????
              Seems 100% related to you - with what you're saying, these are the ajax elements we use so maybe you're blocking script and / or popups etc in your browser? Maybe try logging in through a clean install of Chrome or Firefox.

But what you're saying is 100% an issue with your settings - as the parts you mention all rely on ajax to fire up (ie javascript).... so ensure you aren't blocking page java / scripts in your browser / security settings. Using the incognito instance as described above will also allow full loading of java so try this route first; as it's likely to load fine when you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

The three dots is the mobile view - this allows to quote and edit your post. The like, on a mobile (and all devices) is a separate icon, next to these dots. It's not related - so safe to ignore that.
                well that tells you how much I use a laptop!!

Comment

Lovely to have you back xx brilliant team xx

Comment

Working...
                  X