GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Apologies for the down-time - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apologies for the down-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies for the down-time

Just want to apologise for the lengthy down-time. Lots of issues but thanks to Stevie we're back up and all refreshed again.

Please report any bugs or issues in this thread. We'll investigate any issues.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

It's good to be back

It wasn't a small technical issue so massive thanks to both Stevie and you for getting the show back on the road - I know it wasn't easy.

Not the best way to celebrate the forum's 10th Anniversary either!

Di

Comment

Glad to be back, thanks for all your hard work Stevie + Niddy
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for getting everything up & running again. I've spent a long time in IT support so understand the stress that can be felt when systems are down, just be aware that all your efforts are appreciated.

Comment

Congrats on getting over the glitch, great to have the forum back. Thanks guys.

Comment

Well I am pleased that you have returned, all cleaned up and refreshed, thankfully Lady Di had given me the heads up otherwise I may have thought you’d shut up shop and moved on.
            many thanks to those involved for bringing such an excellent forum back to life.
            oh and happy birthday!!

Comment

Glad to have you back and totally understand that these things take time to fix!

Comment

So good to be back. Thanks to everyone involved :-)

Comment

Glad it's back up and running! I was worried that it had gone until Di reassured me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
                    thankfully Lady Di had given me the heads up otherwise I may have thought you’d shut up shop

I quite like that title - I think I may adopt it from now on

Lady Di

Comment

So glad the site and its valuable resources are still available to those who need them.

And so grateful that I discovered this site 8 years ago, and didn't pay another penny to my alleged creditors thereafter, by following all the information and the help from members here.

Long may you continue the good work.

Comment

back to risking my job - reading this forum all day

Comment

Sorry if this is being picky, I can't like any posts nor can I click on next page of any threads. Maybe just me forgot how use the forum. Oh my smilies don't work either. Sorry but you did say to post on here :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

I quite like that title - I think I may adopt it from now on

Lady Di
                            In my book your worth it!

Comment

Oh, I can't quote either. Is it just me being a div?????

Comment

Working...
                              X