GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New Forum Theme - June 2017 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Forum Theme - June 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
    Its no big deal but my avatar does not always display.I just get a grey and white image instead of bugs bunny.No prob but just thought I would raise this issue as it does happen from time to time.
    ill sort it in morning for you (when I'm on a laptop).
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks Niddy.

Comment

all done
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks niddy

Comment

I've just contacted the postmaster at the bottom of this forum as I was unable to login I was getting fatal error invalid url . Sent the message then I was able to login . I have this quite often though . I know you're busy niddy I appreciate what you do - but just wanted to bring this to your attention if it others having the same problem .

Comment

Click refresh. That's all. It's literally a split second timeout.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Click refresh. That's all. It's literally a split second timeout.
                Okay thanks .

Comment

Nice new forum - but I'm struggling to find if I can still search my subscribed threads, or threads that I've started in the past ?

Comment

To see subs, head to your account and click subscriptions. Or click this -> https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/mem.../subscriptions

Comment

• It's looking good and I like it. When I last looked at the forum a while ago I couldn't tell if it had closed down or not as it wouldn't load properly. Am glad to see the team are still here :-). I'll probably open a new topic later as my daughter's being threatened by bailiffs over her son's debt. he doesn't live at her address.

Comment

• If you are wondering how to find all your own threads - follow this as it is different in vB5.

Step 1 - Click search - advanced search (click here)

Step 2 - Under members type your username and then select it in the popup user list that appears

Step 3 - Check the box opposite called 'Started Posts Only'

Step 4 - Click Search button

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_19860.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	1501054

Comment

• Just tried to post something - waited ages; screen went blank- white; display states in tiny letters at top {"nodeId":1501670}. After going back and refreshing post was there. Also I can step through on top pages, but not on bottom.

Comment

• {"nodeId":1501672} came up after this post.

Comment

• the node issue is just the page freezing, can ignore it - will increase the page load timings when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X