GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Midastouch's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midastouch's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Midastouch's UE Diary

Thread regards to the CCJ is here: ---> Scare Tactics - Isn't This Fraud?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Mida

Niddy is still on his hols so he'll reply when he gets back. What a load of muppets!!!!

Comment

I've moved all the posts relating to the CCJ's into the existing thread which used to be called "Scare Tactics - Isn't This Fraud?" - i've renamed it 'Midastouch CCJ Set-Aside Campaign'.

Please refer to that for anything relating to the CCJ's that you wish to apply for set-aside with. I will also email you details of our solicitor, if not already done so (please confirm)....

Niddy
        :niddy
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Hope you had a great holiday!

Spoken to Paul and am awaiting a response to my N244 from Northampton and will then prepare my defence.

Regarding the post 2007 loan - decided to back down and offer a repayment I can afford after taking advice.

Comment

Originally posted by midastouch View Post
            Spoken to Paul and am awaiting a response to my N244 from Northampton and will then prepare my defence. Regarding the post 2007 loan - decided to back down and offer a repayment I can afford after taking advice.
            Ok, please keep us updated - and good luck with paul.

Comment

My post 2007 loan which I got a CCJ on by default, the original payments were supposed to be £125 a month.

Got it reduced to £25 after redertimation.

I still haven't received an agreement for this despite my CCA request over a year ago. I don't intend to miss any payments (standing order), but if I did can they enforce this CCJ without one?

MT

Comment

My post 2007 loan which I got a CCJ on by default, the original payments were supposed to be £125 a month.

Got it reduced to £25 after redertimation.

I still haven't received an agreement for this despite my CCA request over a year ago. I don't intend to miss any payments (standing order), but if I did can they enforce this CCJ without one?

MT
                They shouldn't have got a ccj without it, in order to get the ccj they'd have used the agreement as part of their claim.... did you fight the ccj or was it summary judgment/admittal?

Comment

They got it by default. I didn't receive the claim form or letter before action from SCM otherwise I would have defended. When I spoke to Paul on the phone, he felt it wasn't worth fighting as they would no doubt 'find' the agreement if it came to court.

The CCJ isn't logged on Equifax though which is odd.

Maybe I'll just not pay it and let them try and enforce...

Comment

Well, it's been very quiet recently, and then, this morning - I received this letter from SCM Solicitors concerning my credit card debt which Moorcroft admitted that LTSB couldn't find a copy of the agreement (see above):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26 Febrauary 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

In the CCBC, Northampton
                    Lloyds TSB Bank plc v yourself
                    Account Number: 5404xxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Claim Number: IXRxxxxx
                    Judgement Balance £xx,xxx.xx

Our client has instructed us to obtain judgement against you. You will receive a copy of the Order shortly.

We enclose a standing order form which you can complete and return to us, ensuring there are sufficient funds in your account to cover the agreed weekly/monthly payment.

Alternatively, Bank Giro Credit slips will be sent to you direct in the next 7-10 days. These can be used free of charge at any branch of Lloyds TSB Bank plc. Payment can also be made by sending it directly to us, but must be accompanied by a slip. Cheques should be made payable to Lloyds TSB Bank plc and have your account number on the reverse. Cash should not be sent through the post.

If payments are not received as ordered by the Court, further legal action may be taken dependant on your particular circumstances. Any enforcement action will incur fees and costs for which you will be liable.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further you must telephone us on 0845 600 4583

yours faithfully

SCM Solicitors

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after cleaning myself up and changing my trousers, I realised that this may be a ruse to get me to pay - but it looks bloody scary!

What now Niddy?

MT
                    Surely this is very misleading. They cant obtain Judgment unless they have been to court and the Judge awards in their favour?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
                      Surely this is very misleading. They cant obtain Judgment unless they have been to court and the Judge awards in their favour?
                      Correct but as per his above post; they sent the paperwork way too late and even our partner solicitor suggested it wasn't worth fighting..... some you just have to take the hit on; others we'll fight all the way

Comment

Working...
                      X