GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Utopia UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utopia UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Utopia UE Diary

Originally posted by Utopia View Post
    Hiya,
    Hope you are all well. Things have been quiet for me which has been good. But as the saying goes...all good things come to an end, which we know to expect anyway so no worries.

Received a letter from DLC collection to collect the debt I owe to Marks and Spencers.
    I will look up your new template for Account Sold whilst in Dispute , as I've not needed to use any since about February!

Bye for now. U X
    Hiya

No need to send that just yet, see what they send as a follow-up.... all templates are being regenerated with new case law so they are slightly out of date, that template is especially!

I'd just sit tight for the time being...... by the way, hi stranger!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh Hiya again back,

Wasn't expecting you to answer as quickly! Just as well you say to hang fire as I've just realised I've been away that long I can't find the templates on here? Either that or it's because I'm a bit hung over after my son's 18th!

Thanks Niddy, you take care.

X

Comment

Oh Hiya again back,

Wasn't expecting you to answer as quickly! Just as well you say to hang fire as I've just realised I've been away that long I can't find the templates on here? Either that or it's because I'm a bit hung over after my son's 18th!

Thanks Niddy, you take care.

X
        Hiya, ahh it's cos i'm just scouring the new posts and this flashed up so I answered it for you..... Happy belated b'day to the wee man (although not so wee anymore lol)

Existing Templates ---> UPDATED Unenforceability Template Letters - allaboutFORUMS

New ones on site (only 30% done - check back in 2 days) ---> Templates - Unenforceability
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok I will thanks. ;-)

Have fun while working today.

Comment

Morning,

It's so nice to see some sun up here...especially as it is the start of the school holidays! How long it will last is another matter He He!
            Certainly won't be for the 7 weeks the kids are off!

Just to update: DLC collections have sent their second reminder re Marks and Spencer. Usual heavy worded threat- this could result in a Decree or an external doorstep collector and bad credit history , so I'll send the new updated letter re Account Sold whilst in Dispute.

Cheery for now. U X

Comment

Hiya,

It's been a while - but that's a good thing so please don't take offense! ;-)

I haven't heard from Lloyds TSB since Jan2011 and today I have a letter from them informing me that if I do not pay off the full amount outstanding, they will allocate my payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order. Since no interest or charges are being applied to the account, my payment will be used to pay off the outstanding balance.

Dispute resolution
              If I have a problem with my agreement, please try and settle it with them in the first instance. If I am not happy with the way in which they handled the complaint or the result, I am able to complain to the Ombudsman.

I'm so out of touch now as I've had a breather that receiving this has set me a quiver again!

Shall I just ignore it and see what happens?

Hope you and the family are good.

Bye for Now. U X

Comment

Hiya,

It's been a while - but that's a good thing so please don't take offense! ;-)

I haven't heard from Lloyds TSB since Jan2011 and today I have a letter from them informing me that if I do not pay off the full amount outstanding, they will allocate my payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order. Since no interest or charges are being applied to the account, my payment will be used to pay off the outstanding balance.

Dispute resolution
                If I have a problem with my agreement, please try and settle it with them in the first instance. If I am not happy with the way in which they handled the complaint or the result, I am able to complain to the Ombudsman.

I'm so out of touch now as I've had a breather that receiving this has set me a quiver again!

Shall I just ignore it and see what happens?

Hope you and the family are good.

Bye for Now. U X
                Yes just ignore for now.........
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok Thank You,

Have a good weekend everyone. XX

Comment

Hiya any update on things.....???

Comment

Hiya,

Long time no see. Just catching up with the new site and WOW! its FANTASTIC! It's everything anyone in financial dire sraights needs - people who understand and are there to offer good sound advice and a laugh to lighten the strain!
                      I'm good thanks. Things have been (dare I jinx it!) quiet for the moment which means I can concentrate on getting my life on track. I'm so much more wiser and positive as to when I first got in touch with you 2 years ago - a fraught, financial failure! But I do know that I can deal with it better and have this site to guide me as and when things develop. So mega Thanks Nid. ;-)
                      I hope you and your family are well and wish you love, luck and happiness for 2012.
                      Cheery for now, U XX

Comment

Oh well I was right in jinxing ! He He!

Received today one of the standard DCA letters from Credit Security Ltd for the Marks and Spencers card which I will duly ignore and file.

Also had some bad news re my job in that they are doing away with the night shift post and I am to be placed on the re-deployment list! Bang goes my shift allowance..hello days... :-(

Staying positive though so as not to attract any more bad luck!

Bye for now. X

Comment

Ouch sorry to hear about work. One good thing; you'll have your nights to spend with your nearest and dearest right?

Look at the positives; if you ain't got the cash you ain't got it. You can still enjoy yourself with no cash (so long as you have a mountain of beer )

Take care. Hope it works out for you :niddy

Comment

Working...
                          X