GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clearingthepas UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearingthepas UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clearingthepast UE Diary

Thanks.. will get it in the post today

Comment

Re: help re Marlin and assignment please

Egg card 1 Started 2002
      Bal: £1816
      Defaulted 2005
      DMP £ 2.00
      Owned by Egg
      24/12/11 letters from Robinson Way appear to relate to this account although they state it is Barlcays debt.... immediate action required
      21/1/12 letter recd requesting Immediate action...
      26/1/12 letter from Robinson way asking us to make an appointment for a home visit.
      27/1/12 CCA request sent
      7/2/12 account on tempory hold awaiting CCA from lender
      9/3/12 update from Robinson Way they are still awaiting a response from their client
      17/4/12 Robinson Way write to advise that they are closing their files and returning account to client (barclaycard)
      11/5/12 letter from wescot advising they have been instructed.
      14/5/12 CCA request sent to wescot...
      23/5/12 letter from wescot advising we need to apply direct to barclaycard for CCA
      30/5/12 letter from barclaycard advising that they cannot currently supply a copy of terms of the credit agreement and acceot that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement... although we should still continue to pay as they will do everything short of enforcement to recover the debt.. copy emailed to niddy to check
      6.6.12 Niddy says to file safely as they say themselves it is Unenforceable
      21/6/12 letter from wescot - FINAL NOTICE! if we do not respond they are going to take us to court.
      25/6/12 Letter sent to Wescot advising that they refer to Barclaycard letter advising is that is is unenforeceable.
      13/2/13 letter recd from Barclaycard advising that they have assigned this account to Marlin Capital Europe.
      13/2/13 copy enclosed on Marlin letter headed paper asking us to call to discuss.

Hi out there
      I have been reading about Marlin on the forum, and not sure what to do with this. We have letter from Barclaycard advising that they are unable to provide a CCA so it is unenforceable and now they have assigned to Marlin.

Should I send something or wait to see what Marlin send, thye are actually writing to our old address, and surprised that the letter has been forwarded as there is no redirection...

Comment

Clearingthepast

We're collating information about Marlin's Activities here:

Marlin Mass Purchase of Barclaycard Debts

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          Clearingthepast

We're collating information about Marlin's Activities here:

Marlin Mass Purchase of Barclaycard Debts

Elsa x

Thanks Elsa I will post any more info I get in that thread

Comment

Hi hun, best to keep this thread updated too.
            What did the letter you just got from Marlin say?

Comment

We have received another letter from Marlin, which has been directed onto us from the people who live at our old address. the quote below is from our UD

30/5/12 letter from barclaycard advising that they cannot currently supply a copy of terms of the credit agreement and accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement... although we should still continue to pay as they will do everything short of enforcement to recover the debt.. copy emailed to niddy to check

Any suggestions on how to handle Marlin .. I have been reading the threads to get up to date as not been able to log in for a week. I like Scrappy Cocos plan but it doesnt seem quite for this one because of the letter we have on file from Barclaycard..

Hi Elsa all the letter from Marlin says is that "we do not appear to have a repayment plan agreed on the outstanding debt" It is extremely important that we speak to them... have put in both threads!
              Last edited by clearingthepas; 21 March 2013, 20:09.

Comment

Originally posted by clearingthepast View Post
                We have received another letter from Marlin, which has been directed onto us from the people who live at our old address. the quote below is from our UD

30/5/12advising that they cannot curren letter from barclaycard tly supply a copy of terms of the credit agreement and accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement... although we should still continue to pay as they will do everything short of enforcement to recover the debt.. copy emailed to niddy to check

Any suggestions on how to handle Marlin .. I have been reading the threads to get up to date as not been able to log in for a week. I like Scrappy Cocos plan but it doesnt seem quite for this one because of the letter we have on file from Barclaycard..

Hi Elsa all the letter from Marlin says is that "we do not appear to have a repayment plan agreed on the outstanding debt" It is extremely important that we speak to them... have put in both threads!
                I Would send this if it were me ---->Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

With a copy of the letter you have from Barclays 30/05/12
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Clearingthepas UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  I Would send this if it were me ---->Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

With a copy of the letter you have from Barclays 30/05/12
                  Thanks.. will snail mail it tomorrow
                  Last edited by IF; 22 April 2014, 22:13.

Comment

Re: Clearingthepas UE Diary

Hi any updates ?
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                    X