GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script letsgetoutofde UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

letsgetoutofde UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: letsgetoutofde UE diary

Hi, just checking if everything is OK?

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi IF,

Everything is fine.....

It many years on now and this seems so long in the past.

I made a deal with one company to pay 5% of outstanding debt, it was the smallest debt but the letters and phone calls were never ending. As for the others never paid a penny letters and phone calls died out, enjoyed toying with them on the phone everytime a different story (I'm going to prison, I'm moving to Austrailia, sex change was the best, managed to get one company to call me 5 female names before I would answer. I was lucky all debt was UE so I could have paid nothing.

This website was a life saver, thanks to all who helped and good luck for the future.

Comment

Its a pleasure x
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's good to hear. Don't forget you can always came back and support others who are now fighting; different stories can help different people.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's good to hear letsgetoutofde

As Cymruambyth says, it's good if members who have "been there" can help to support newer members, even if it's just to give support such as telling them not to worry.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by letsgetoutofde View Post
              Hi IF,

Everything is fine.....

It many years on now and this seems so long in the past.

I made a deal with one company to pay 5% of outstanding debt, it was the smallest debt but the letters and phone calls were never ending. As for the others never paid a penny letters and phone calls died out, enjoyed toying with them on the phone everytime a different story (I'm going to prison, I'm moving to Austrailia, sex change was the best, managed to get one company to call me 5 female names before I would answer. I was lucky all debt was UE so I could have paid nothing.

This website was a life saver, thanks to all who helped and good luck for the future.

I'm so pleased all is well and thank you for your post, I do love reading good news on AAD

Best wishes
              IF
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
              X