GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    He was waiting for IF to bring coffee.
    I would but haven't got a 'insulated' mug to put it in!!

(sorry folks it's a mod in house joke!!)
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Don't you just hate people who have "in" jokes

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

I'll clarify - a few months ago swanny said we could all get a free thermal mug which ermmm, failed as quick as he posted the link
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          I'm busy......
          Is skiving classed as being busy mate?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You mean the postman's not gonna bring the one i ordered? Gutted

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
              Don't you just hate people who have "in" jokes
              I've never been part of the 'in' crowd but i did get this joke as i ordered my mug . Owt for nowt!!

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                I've never been part of the 'in' crowd but i did get this joke as i ordered my mug . Owt for nowt!!
                You are, your our 'in' crowd and glad you got the joke as it is your thread!!

Comment

You mean the postman's not gonna bring the one i ordered? Gutted
                  Ahhhh you remember it? The site got hacked "apparently"

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Ahhhh you remember it? The site got hacked "apparently"
                    Yes i remember it. I was going to give it to Great Auntie Ethel for christmas. Can't go wasting money on frivolities when i'm in debt

Comment

OVERDRAFT with Nationwide B/S
                      £800
                      NOT PAYING
                      Last interest paid 06/08/2011 now changed bank acc
                      13/12/2011..Letter received. Pay up or will register a default notice'and instruct KPR to collect and could commence legal action
                      04/01/2012..Default notice issued on 31/12/2011. Balance £841
                      24/01/2012..Pre-debt collection notice received. If i dont pay as required by DN they will instruct KPR to recover full balance.Could involve legal action. KPR is the business name of Nationwide
                      17/02/2012..Letter from KPR. Formal Demand for Payment. Nationwide have passed the account over to recover debt.Committed to being fair and reasonable so contact to make arrangement to pay. Nationwide is considering ccj or decree. Would then enforce the judgement by charging order,attachment of earnings etc.alternatively account may be passed to external debt collectors
                      02/03/2012..letter from KPR. Offering me the opportunity to pay a significantly reduced one off discounted sum.Benefits .. no CCJ,no legal costs,will improve future credit rating and account will be closed and remaining balance written off. To take advantage ring immediately to discuss what discount is available. Offer only open for 7 days.
                      16/03 2012...Letter from KPR. I've failed to respond and they cannot allow this to continue. My debt has now become a priority. Must call within 7 days to make an acceptable offer to pay
                      12/04/2012... Letter from Fredericksons to say account has been passed to them Balance £880
                      19/04/2012...Letter from Freds. Letter before action. Must pay in 7 days or they will take immediate action.List of court fees etc.
                      20/04/2012..CCA request sent
                      25/04/2012..Letter from Bryan Carter solicitors re cca. This is a current account partially excluded by section 74 of CCA1974 from the application of Part v of the act. If you require copy statements or current terms you will need to request these from local branch and a fee will need to be provided. Send proposals for payment
                      27/04/2012..Letter from Bryan Carters. Must pay within 14 days else they'll recommend issuing proceedings without further notice. List of court costs etc
                      UPDATE

Comment

I'd send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Bryan Carter are the solicitors-for-rent of Fredricksons.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Is skiving classed as being busy mate?
                          Only in Glasgow, as far as I know.....

UPDATE
                          Bryan "Brain Farter" Carter is one of the most odious and loathsome excuses for a human being in the entire sewer of attempted debt collecting. He not only routinely attempts to swindle money out of innocent people by using such highly moral tactics as deliberately sending court papers to the wrong address, he also stabs his own clients in the back by splitting claims and making them unlawful.

His only "merit" is that he has the backbone of a wet chip bag and the resilience of a lopsided teddy bear. Poke him with a piece of cotton wool and over he goes.

I have prepared defences which have seen him off before, which is not difficult as he is known for bottling out at the AQ stage. I have also prepared wasted costs orders which have relieved him of at least some of his ill-gotten gains and given some justified compensation to his intended victims.

You'd have more to worry about from a mayfly landing on your nose.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            I'd send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Bryan Carter are the solicitors-for-rent of Fredricksons.
                            Thanks Pixie. Yeah it said to make payments to Fred's. Just not sure with it being an overdraft. I'll get that letter sent off tomorrow. Just off to hospital to see the consultant. Fingers crossed i'll be able to get back to work soon. Not in my old job though. Thanks again

Comment

Hope the hospital appointment goes well SM and got my fingers crossed too

IF...x

Comment

I take it you don't think much of Bryan Carter then SH

Good luck at the hospital samsmum
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X