GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MustGetStraigh's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MustGetStraigh's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MustGetStraigh's UE Diary

Congratulations from me too MGS, I'm so pleased for you

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Lovely feeling xxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I like a Happy Ending.

Comment

Thanks folks. It is a lovely feeling.

Honestly, 6 years ago I had no idea we would get to this stage. I used the UE route to give us breathing space while we worked out what the heck to do. I really had no hope that it would actually work and we would get to the SB stage.

So, as I said before, I hope this diary gives hope to others starting, or part way through their journey. Just stick with the advice on here, and you can survive. Without this forum I dread to think where we would be now. I really do have a lot to be grateful for.

Thank you Niddy and everyone on here, this is a very special community
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Thank you so much for your kind post, I am sure I can speak for many of us who will say, it has been a pleasure to travel your journey with you and help where we could ( mainly Niddy)

Please do not be a stranger and keep popping back for a chat
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraigh View Post

It most certainly is.

Comment

Originally Posted by MustGetStraigh

Absolutely

Comment

• Things have been very quiet (all are SB, have been a while). But letter from Cabot enclosing agreement from MBNA. This was deemed by Niddy to be UE and has not been paid since June 2010 so I propose to simply ignore.
                  Niddified and proud!

Comment

• Hi MGS, suppose letters can turn up anytime. I find it rather comforting knowing that there is sod all that they can do to enforce now. Just like you, I joined up in 2010 and cannot believe that 8 years have passed. Most of mine are SB except for Lloyds TSB who issued a claim with 6 months to go to SB. They didn't have all the relevant docs and the claim has been stayed for 2 half years now.... Anyway was good to say hello
                    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

• Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
                      Hi MGS, suppose letters can turn up anytime. I find it rather comforting knowing that there is sod all that they can do to enforce now. Just like you, I joined up in 2010 and cannot believe that 8 years have passed. Most of mine are SB except for Lloyds TSB who issued a claim with 6 months to go to SB. They didn't have all the relevant docs and the claim has been stayed for 2 half years now.... Anyway was good to say hello
                      Hi Slick, how is it going? That is a bummer about Lloyds but the stay sounds good news! Does the stay time out at any point or does SB kick in , I do not know how this works.

I get the odd letter now and again but they always sound like a fishing expedition rather than anything concrete. Anyhows, there is nothing they can do so it does not matter I suppose!

Niddified and proud!

Comment

• cost them to unstay a case, and the longer it takes them could lead to a problem for them as to why take so long

so may it stay stayed excuse the pun!

Comment

Working...
                        X